Saturday, August 4, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

So I started getting sick about a week ago and it started slow but by Wednesday it was definitely starting to be a nuisance.  I got medicine from my doctor but of course what does ever head cold end up being?  (down in your chest Right!) Yep.. and today is Saturday .. keep in mind saying I feel like crap is kinda an understatement.  I am coughing, blowing my nose constantly with tons of drainage and I can feel the weight in my lungs.  YUK!

I have medicine but of course all I can do is try and make the symptoms a little more easier to deal with .. colds and flu just basically have to run there course and taking medicine hopefully just makes the symptoms a little bit easier to deal with.

Anyway on top of all my other medicine.. I look to pretty much move slower than a sloth today.. couch potato sort of thing.. I guess my dog will have to take care of me..

I don't know if I will try and write more later but I will try.. Have a good day everyone and stay positive this too shall pass.. LOL

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments