Sunday, August 12, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Here I am again up late.. I just can't sleep anymore when I want to. Instead I only sleep when my body gives into the side effects from my medicine.. For example Jordy left around noon today and I had already started to feel myself to give way to fatigue so I layed down and slept until about 4 pm..

Anyway here it is after midnight and I am listening to relaxing music and blogging.  My little dog Pepper is sleeping on the couch .. I looked over at him and he looks so peaceful but I know it irritates him that I have the light on .. The reason I know this is he will eventually move into one of the back rooms when he has had enough of the music and lights being on.. Then once I turn everything off and lay back down he comes back into to lay with me .. and this usually plays out about 3 or 4 times a week.. so this up and down thing doesn't just effect me, he has to deal with it as well.. poor doggy..

Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow and they go so fast

You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

source: Let Her Go - acoustic cover by Jasmine Thompson
 
 
I took my love and I took it down
Climbed a mountain and turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
'til the landslide brought it down
Oh, mirror in the sky -What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changin'...ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
I don't know.....I don't know
Well I've been afraid of changin'
because I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder, even children get older
And I'm getting older too....
So, take my love...take it down
Climb a mountain and turn around
and if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills...
well the landslide will bring it down
The landslide will bring it down

source: Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

Love that song .. remember when I was younger I use to play it over and over again .. Stevie Nicks always was one of my favorite artists.. Sad I know but I always felt comforted because the lyrics kinda enveloped you.. 

Okay so I am going to try again to lie down..  Goodnight.. The End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments