Sunday, August 11, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is Sunday .. and I will attempt to catch everyone up on what has happened over the past few days.. Friday of course always seems to be busy for me at work and almost as soon as I left this past Friday I started having some true whirling vertigo.  It started almost immediately after leaving work and only got worse after taking Pepper out for a walk.. the humidity was horrible and I was sweating a lot but then again I've also been having a hard time with allergy symptoms and eustachian tube problems.  So as to what truly is going on with me.. I would hasten to say..and I'm sure not going to say anything to you know who .. but I'm thinking its benign paroxysmal positional vertigo..

To make a long story short.. pretty much most of Friday night was spent relaxing at home.. Especially since the room seemed to enjoy spinning every time I moved.. Ha Ha

Saturday however I started feeling better with only a few brief episodes of vertigo to contend with..

Today I actually got to be around people.. (wow) .. basically all day has been great and I've only had one small episode of unsteadiness ..  However I've spent the past several hours updating web postings etc.. and I think I'm about done and ready to settle into watching some television before bed..

I'm 19.5 down as of this morning which considering I haven't felt that great is fine.. write more later.. WML


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments