Thursday, July 11, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is D day and I am about to go to work in about 30 minutes.  I actually did get some sleep last night but I was and am extremely nervous about today and how it is going to play out.   I hope that I make it through all the crap I'm fixing to walk into.. a horrible morning with tension in the air with the doc and patients, legal issues with Angie and then coming back to work to see what has transpired.  I at least hope that Pat and Doc see that not much goes on and they wasted their time sitting there.  Oh well! should be interesting right?

I'm just a bundle of nerves and my head is already hurting.  I was walking Pepper and talking at the same time about work and what Angie wants from me.  Not the easiest thing to talk over with a dog.. Ha Ha.. but I am certain I must have looked like a crazy person.

write more later.. hopefully I will still be breathing when today is done.. WML

Oh yeah 18.5 down this morning but I'm okay with that !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments