Monday, July 15, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well its Monday and to be honest I was hardly on the computer the entire weekend.. I am trying to go through things at my house and scale down my belongings.. we will see how long that takes me.. HA HA

Anyway.. isn't it weird how things can go from bad to worse in just a few days.. don't worry I'm fine.. right at 18 lbs down.. fluctuating a lot but then again the stress has been horrible on me especially over this past week.. and then Thursday and Friday was almost more than I could take.. however things are surely to get better right?

Well we shall see.. can't get much worse I do believe.. and I'm in it for the long haul so to speak.. not to mention I plan on coming out on the other side even if it kills me..

Life is too short to be unhappy and stressed all the time and I figure I may just have a new book in me.. a sequel so to speak..

I know I'm going to write about this in the future but for now I'm just going to ride the wave.. ha ha that is a POGO expression.. too funny..

Anyway to make a long story short I'm alive.. and I'm sorry I wasn't keeping up with the blog but its been a very long weekend for me and I have a feeling things are going to get a lot more stressful for me in the future but I'm a strong person and I'm going to be okay.. so don't worry.. God doesn't give you anymore than you can handle right?  WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments