Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

So today is good ole mittle wochen.. haha.. no seriously .. IT is WEDNESDAY and I'm fixing to get ready for work.. YIPPEE .. the only good thing about WED is I'm alone .. 'completely alone'.. it is my paper day.. which means I relatively have little or nothing to do .. since I actually keep up with my work ..

Anyway.. I am still 16.8 down and almost to 17.0 lbs down.. soooo I feel like I am doing GREAT!!!

Yesterday I didn't even feel like eating much.. just had some fajitas at lunch.. and a protein bar.. that is it.. I had full intentions to eat last night but actually the time got away from me and I didn't have any desire to eat anything after 7 pm.. but that was okay.. I wasn't really hungry..

gotta run.. write more later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments