Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is Wednesday so it is Day 5 and after just 4 days of dieting I have lost according to "one of my" scales.. 5.3 but we will round that to 5.0 since I know my scale might be a little off.. I have two scales and we tried weighing a ham I have frozen last night on the scales to see which scale gave the best readout but the ham weighed in right on the money "give or take a few ounces" depending on which scale I used.. However James and I both weighed and there was about 1.5 to 2 lbs between the readouts which could mean I have lost more than I think.. so I am using the scale that gives me the least amount lost.. so when I weigh at my doctor's it will be a complete surprise if I have lost more..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments