Saturday, May 11, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is Day 8 and after 7 full days on the diet I just weighed and according to my scales I have lost 7.6 lbs which is not quite a lb from yesterday but that is according to my scales and my last calculation.. I was tired last night so I didn't blog anymore.. so I need to catch up a little .. so here goes..

Yesterday after I went to the docs and weighed in getting the two weights.. 6.2 and 7.0  I went back to work feeling pretty good about the numbers still over a pound a day .. I had a pretty busy day at work because my doctor was in the office and my stress level was high on the Richtor scale LOL.. However physically I felt fine .. I ate a good lunch - lettuce, turkey and peppers with a small amount of cheese.  I also had a protein bar.. my calories by end of day were close to 400 then I went home and cooked chicken fajitas of which I only ate a small portion.  By the end of the night finishing close to 700 calories for the day.. which was horrible.. 200 calories over limit..

Today thank goodness is Saturday.. and I have a busy weekend planned so I hopefully will keep eating off my mind.. First thing I have to do is this nasty house.. I need to do the floors and laundry for sure.. YUK

I also feel a headache coming on but it will subside after I take my medicine.. so talk to you guys later  WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments