Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well I'm sitting at work .. listening to music and browsing the web .. I think I've danced around the office like a crazy person the past couple of days.. the energy is amazing on this stuff.. LOL.. I keep watching the door.. because it would be really embarrassing if the UPS or FedEx man came in and saw me.. Luckily we don't have any patients til tomorrow..LOL..

I am loving this unsweetened tea more and more each day ..and the flavored no calorie drops actually are not bad at all..  I brought my lunch that is 220 calories I just try to think ATKINS foods when I grab veggies and protein fixes..

I have no idea what I'm fixing for dinner.. I don't want what I had last night.. so we will have to see.. but for now I'm doing fine..

I want everyone to know I appreciate all the kind words.. and I appreciate the encouragement.. All I can really think about is my next weigh in.. I guess I am obsessed.. HAHA
Talk to you later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments