Saturday, May 18, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well been driving all day and still at my 11 lbs down.. YIPPEE I think.. would be better if it was lower..but I have been drinking water.. and did grab a small bite to eat with the kids..  fajita chicken, peppers and onions.. well Britnei looks good and Jordy is growing like a weed.. she is a handful too .. when she gets mad she gets stomping mad.. Brit says she gets it from me and her.. lol

drove down there and made good time.. but flew back .. must have been northern wind behind me..lol

been home since 5:30 and already got my house picked up.. I want to clean off porch and take a bath .. then I can relax.. I have a lot of energy and I think its good for me to clean..

talk to you guys later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments