Sunday, May 12, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Great..I am 8.4 lbs down and today is Day 9 .. 8 days into the diet.. and I'm doing okay.. I was hoping to be down more.. but I've been eating too much to be honest.. I feel good and although I'm still on the diet I just eat more than I should.. its hard sticking to 500 calories.. very hard.. but I'm still losing and feel great.. Today is Sunday.. I am wide awake.. and yesterday I ordered some more MIO since I can't seem to find all the flavors around here.. because water and unsweetened tea seems to have become a life lesson for me..

I may try to go for a walk today .. I want to try it again but I wont go so far .. I just think it wont hurt me to walk up and down the street a couple of times today..

we will see.. I will write more later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments