Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just Getting Home From Work

Well since today was Wednesday, it was pretty slow at work. We don't usually have patients on Wednesday so other than paperwork I really didn't have much to do, but it never fails there is always something that happens for example, I have a bad migraine. I've had them for years so I took my medication and now I am exhausted, so I'm going to make it quick and then go lay down for a while. When I get back up I will write another post. I have so many thoughts going through my head, it is no wonder why my head hurts. I'm constantly thinking of what to do and when to do it, for instance I need to make some sort of to do list so I can focus on my goals for the year. I would like to get noticed by some magazine or Internet site and do more freelance writing. I also have a friend that has been discussing some contract computer work with me. I have my own sideline computer tech thing going, but for a long time its been really dead. I live in a somewhat small town and I basically just get my tech jobs by word of mouth. It isn't really lucrative anyway because in this difficult economy people really don't have the money to pay you. However my friend does hardware and I do installs, software and networking. My friend and I have been talking about swapping off jobs, so I'm going to pursue that for a weekend thing. I've always been great at computers and have done everything from websites to fixing system malfunctions. I also have to make a vet appointment for Pepper and then there is the whole tax filing thing, can anyone say yuk! Oh well, I'm going to go lay down for a bit talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments