Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Almost Thursday Now - I'm Up and My Head Is Killing Me

Migraines - Can't live with them and can't live without -----, oh yes you can - I would love to live without them what was I thinking, Geez. Well today was Wednesday and some lawyers came today cause Dr. K had a deposition to do. I must say I really played the hostess of the year today. Even though I didn't feel good all day I went and got donuts early this morning, picked up coffee, cups, sugar, creamer, etc. I then ended up fixing two pots of coffee, not to mention fixing the entire office up for the deposition with a conference room, etc. Everything looked really great and everything was all laid out for them the entire 6 hours they were present. I got a thumbs up from everyone present. Makes me feel really good to know it was all very appreciated.

Oh well I need to do some articles however my head is still thumping and I really should go back and lay down some more since I got up at 5 am this morning. Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments